♥jyrachy annysa mochrie,
Saturday, February 6, 2010 1:44 PM
I find that chicken-ed out .


I won't say hello nor I will say hi . I am not new to blogger as I have to delete my old account due to a lady was ransacking my relationship with him . So for that , I don't bother much . And as for that , if you're not happy with me , come on lah . Be MATURED . Face me la . Are you a big chicken ? What ?! I can't hear you .

Maybe you're just it . My kindness , you treated it as a weakness . Whatever you said , I trust . Whatever you treat me , I owe you . But what the fuck of the world you are trying to be ? Bullshit . Maybe you do eat the shit of the bulls . HAHA . You wanna a piece of me ? Come , I'll give this piece of advise to you . If what you say is true , why hide the things you say ? Huh , big piece of douchebag you are . Feel yourself not a chicken the goes talk-cock-a-doodle-doooo~

Haha . Why not happy ? Like people say : NOT HAPPY SAY LAH . Don't talk-cock like you've always do . Cry with all your might , I don't give a damn care , show me your attitude that like one-big-impression you think I'll care ? Oh , please . You're wrong man .



autobiography,

Photobucket


The owner to this blogger is Annisa.
Blissfully attached to Abdullah Aliff.
We are one of a kind couples living in the LionCity, been together happy although there's some tiffs between us. But no such words like breaking up between us anymore. Geddit?




With Loves,

Never fail to love someone, never to hurt someone whom
you already hurt.
The ones you hurt keeps revenge,
hurts you back, unwillingly.
- Annysa S. Mochrie -


mini player,

still loving you ~ the scorpions .