♥jyrachy annysa mochrie,
Sunday, February 7, 2010 4:08 PM
Learning sessions .


Firstly , I wanna saya a very very good very afternoon to all those who's reading my blog . =) My babylove is the one who would be reading it , who else does huh ? And puh-lease . He's typically MINE. Haha .


I wanna ask babylove's permission on something .
  • " Bie , do you mind we go on skate adventures ? Since you sk8 , prolly you can right ? I dont mind lending brother's skateboard since he's busy with work & etc ..
  • " Bie , wanna go on a rollercoaster ride one day ? I don't mind going far for it . You ? "
  • " Bie , let's wrestle ! "
  • " Bie , are you happy that whatever happens between us , we managed it nicely ? "

I hope you do answers all my questions . Love you babay !




autobiography,

Photobucket


The owner to this blogger is Annisa.
Blissfully attached to Abdullah Aliff.
We are one of a kind couples living in the LionCity, been together happy although there's some tiffs between us. But no such words like breaking up between us anymore. Geddit?




With Loves,

Never fail to love someone, never to hurt someone whom
you already hurt.
The ones you hurt keeps revenge,
hurts you back, unwillingly.
- Annysa S. Mochrie -


mini player,

still loving you ~ the scorpions .