♥jyrachy annysa mochrie,
Monday, February 8, 2010 7:56 PM
YAHOOOO !


I am so fuckingly HAPPY + ELATED + EXCITED ! I got a part-time job at Hougang Mall ! OMFG . I wanna thank my friends ,mummy , daddy and babylove for supporting me throughout my entire life . They were there to support me after graduation , after work or before work . They cared for me throughout my " unemployed " time & they are my backbone till now . Love them many many lah =)

I had this job interview today with A.E / Nisha . At first , I came with a " nervous " smile , but babylove was there for me . He told A.E that it was me who wants the job interview . HAHA , thank you sayang for supporting me . And today I had LAN gaming with sayang . I can't wait to tell babylove about the interview . LOL'd .

And someone , one thing you thanked me , and i should say " YOU'RE WELCOME ! " haha . cause you told me that your " ex-fiancee" or your " daydream ex-fiancee " messaged the whole contacts of you iPhone . So , it's a " you're welcome right ? You owe me one THANKS again and again . WAKE UP LAH . NI MASA BUKAN UNTUK BERANGAN UNTUK IMPRESS KAN ORANG YANG KAU FIKIR KAU PATUT BODOHKAN . KAU MSG-ED MATAIR AKU , KAU BILANG KAU GI LUAR NEGERI NAK BELAJAR , APASAL KAU MASIH KAT SINGAPORE ?

Haha , look here DOUCHEBAG . Think before fooling me , OK ! I made my words clear .



autobiography,

Photobucket


The owner to this blogger is Annisa.
Blissfully attached to Abdullah Aliff.
We are one of a kind couples living in the LionCity, been together happy although there's some tiffs between us. But no such words like breaking up between us anymore. Geddit?




With Loves,

Never fail to love someone, never to hurt someone whom
you already hurt.
The ones you hurt keeps revenge,
hurts you back, unwillingly.
- Annysa S. Mochrie -


mini player,

still loving you ~ the scorpions .