♥jyrachy annysa mochrie,
Monday, March 29, 2010 1:52 PM
HGM PH - FCUK YEAH ~





I LOVE THIS FREAKING PEOPLE ! REALLY , THEY ARE MY HEART AT WORK . WITHOUT THEM , MY LIFE AT WORK IS AT MISERY ! :]
Hey Ziraa :] I am so touched with what you blog , ingat gambar ni ? KEKEK kan bila teringatkita punya riddles , lame jokes and benda benda kelakar . Kau ingat joke yang paling merepek ? " BANYAK BANYAK DOUGH , DOUGH APA JUAL 60sen ? " HAHAHAHAHA ! Itu perangai siak uh .
Ziraa :] Hey , it's nice lepak dengan kau , although I can be some fcuking ass to gurau kurang ajar with you . But hey , aku will stay at HGM PH just to get in contact with you . I love my HGM PH girlfriends and boyfriends . HAHA . And for Safwan nya case , it's okay . As long as kau tau jaga diri , and I'm fine with it .
Hey HGM PH people , I LOVE ALL OF YOU .
Babylove , I love you with all my life , without you , I feel insecure , I am going to miss you when you go for NS . I hope you takecare of yourself baby .
Friend is the ship you worth the ride ; once sinks , everything goes down the drain .



autobiography,

Photobucket


The owner to this blogger is Annisa.
Blissfully attached to Abdullah Aliff.
We are one of a kind couples living in the LionCity, been together happy although there's some tiffs between us. But no such words like breaking up between us anymore. Geddit?




With Loves,

Never fail to love someone, never to hurt someone whom
you already hurt.
The ones you hurt keeps revenge,
hurts you back, unwillingly.
- Annysa S. Mochrie -


mini player,

still loving you ~ the scorpions .