♥jyrachy annysa mochrie,
Monday, March 22, 2010 2:44 AM
I'm back .


Hello readers . I'm back with blogging . I really dont know what to blog as I am really tired after work today . I didnt want to go home so early as I had plans . HAHA . Wah , FULLTIME is so really freaking tired .

Haha ! I have not been spending time with sayang , I think maybe some day I will blog . Pray hard I have not forgetten all of you .

All of the time , I have been laughing around & lepaking with the PH crews . Really , they were there for me all the time . I spent most of the time with girl-friends of PH HGM . I tell you . Break their heart , I break ya face . Hahaha .

Dapat gaji seh , I bought hp for baby . It cost $938 with my savings money . Oww . Many people were amused gitu .

Hey Ziraaa ! IMYSM lah bila kau tak work . Pls come back and work :D



autobiography,

Photobucket


The owner to this blogger is Annisa.
Blissfully attached to Abdullah Aliff.
We are one of a kind couples living in the LionCity, been together happy although there's some tiffs between us. But no such words like breaking up between us anymore. Geddit?




With Loves,

Never fail to love someone, never to hurt someone whom
you already hurt.
The ones you hurt keeps revenge,
hurts you back, unwillingly.
- Annysa S. Mochrie -


mini player,

still loving you ~ the scorpions .