♥jyrachy annysa mochrie,
Saturday, March 27, 2010 6:30 PM
Is it real ?


it's wierd when things get out of hand ,
and people knows about it .
sorry love , you're my only hope .
i've finished reading my 24th comics of Archie's
Double Digest at nenek's house .
Fuuuhh . Luckily .
I am so freaking bored at home that
I asked my dad to buy XBOX games
for home . Oh , boring !
Currently , I am so happy
that I am going for a course
that is so upcoming .
I am gonna be a fulltime
& you know what hurts being a fulltime ?
TIRED , FULLSTOP .
Okay , gonna log off soon .
Heading back to Singapore later .
Actually now at Malaysia .
Laptop orang . Haha .



autobiography,

Photobucket


The owner to this blogger is Annisa.
Blissfully attached to Abdullah Aliff.
We are one of a kind couples living in the LionCity, been together happy although there's some tiffs between us. But no such words like breaking up between us anymore. Geddit?




With Loves,

Never fail to love someone, never to hurt someone whom
you already hurt.
The ones you hurt keeps revenge,
hurts you back, unwillingly.
- Annysa S. Mochrie -


mini player,

still loving you ~ the scorpions .