|
Friday, March 12, 2010 3:50 PM
Missed by me .
♥I am having a RD today since I've been freakingly working for weeks with no RD . Haha . OFFICIALLY done . I made so many friends at PH HGM , and they are really the best type which I can depend on . HAHA . I made friends with Hidayat , Wan , Hamimah , Fatin , Azirah , Hafiz , Ferdy , Aunty Chong , Aunty Doris , Kak Nisha , Albert , Jojo , and etc . ( Sorry for whose names I didnt mention . ) They are really helpful since RBD had started . Marketing directors are also there to help , AM also helped . Laughing moments and sad moments were there too . MATCHMAKING had starts since RBD has started . With Yat & Hamimah , people had been teasing them since . HAHA . I won't be blogging much as I am really tired and need my rest . Will strike some Archie's though . Haha .
|