♥jyrachy annysa mochrie,
Sunday, May 23, 2010 4:11 AM
nysa thinks twice


Hey people ; Annisa here . I just came back from a fight with baby . We did settle things up and out , but it's okay (: I did cry and I went berserk with baby when I fought with him . I didn't know what happened to him , he punches the wall and the table , but I went silent .

Then , we proceed to 711 , to buy MMLM things , it's kinda funny but it's so loving . HA HA ! Baby talked to me , I did felt touched . But sometimes I felt pissed off with him , but no matter what , he's still mine . I don't know my heart is so soft that I easily get pleased by someone and forgave them . hmph !

I hate being a FACEBOOK-ER anymore . Pls .

p.s : i hate being controlled , i hate being pester , i hate showing off , i hate showing face



autobiography,

Photobucket


The owner to this blogger is Annisa.
Blissfully attached to Abdullah Aliff.
We are one of a kind couples living in the LionCity, been together happy although there's some tiffs between us. But no such words like breaking up between us anymore. Geddit?




With Loves,

Never fail to love someone, never to hurt someone whom
you already hurt.
The ones you hurt keeps revenge,
hurts you back, unwillingly.
- Annysa S. Mochrie -


mini player,

still loving you ~ the scorpions .