♥jyrachy annysa mochrie,
Saturday, May 29, 2010 12:43 PM
Physically and mentally unwell !


Dear readers ;

I won't post some blogs from now onwards as I'm critically on the verge of pain . Pls , don't ask me why it'd happened . Or telling me why I'm holding back those secrets . I just want to be with him . Pls oh! Allah , if you let me die , I'm willing to follow you , as my path of light has been darken . Blood stains on my hands , I never want to see it again . If I were to leave you baby , please takecare of yourself . I am just on the verge of pain / trauma . Takecare people . I love you .



autobiography,

Photobucket


The owner to this blogger is Annisa.
Blissfully attached to Abdullah Aliff.
We are one of a kind couples living in the LionCity, been together happy although there's some tiffs between us. But no such words like breaking up between us anymore. Geddit?




With Loves,

Never fail to love someone, never to hurt someone whom
you already hurt.
The ones you hurt keeps revenge,
hurts you back, unwillingly.
- Annysa S. Mochrie -


mini player,

still loving you ~ the scorpions .