|
Sunday, July 4, 2010 7:05 PM
dia milikku.
♥memang benar akulah cinta hatinya tiada guna kau menafikan segala simpan saja mimpi mu untuk bersama berundurlah dari nanti kau kecewa maafkan diriku oh andai engkau terasa ikhlas ku katakan niat ku yang suci tidak perlu untuk kau merayu lagi sememangnya banyak cinta yang menanti dan andainya kau masih berkeras hati jangan harap untuk ku mengalah pergi memang benar ku katakan dia milikku biarpun kau mengganggu dia setia padaku sudah jangan kau mencoba untuk memiliki kerna dia tak semudah kau sangka bukan sudah ku katakan dia milikku biar apa di kata dia tetap kan ku cinta memang sukar di percaya harus kau terima kerna hanya diriku berhak di atas cintanya bukannya maksudku terlanjur bicara maafkan diriku andai kau terasa ikhlas ku katakan niat ku yang suci untuk pertahankan percintaan ini
When I hear this song ; I feel like I am in the shoes of the singer . Whereby , someone try snatches or talk bad things about you at your boyfriend ; your boyfriend trusts you more than anyone else . Isn't it great ? Because I know , Aliff trusts me and that trusts I hold for him . You see ; once the trust is broken , noone wants to believe you . For some circumstances ; apology is the way that you can earn back that trust . If that person doesn't accept your apology , then what more he / she wants ? I realised that Abdullah Aliff is the only person whom I can really cherised fruitfully. He's my star when there's the night sky . He's the rainbow during rain . My cloud to protect me from the sunshine . Oh , baby has booked in for camp . Same day again . I haveto wait for another 4 days and I'm fetching him back from camp on Friday . Or even go to HTA . Hahaha , prolly we have our dinner at PH CCK . As of that , I am resuming back to work tomorrow after a week of MC . I didn't plan the roster as I am lack of ideas and I want to waste my time on work for that 4 days and Friday 11 to 5 pm and weekends ? OFF day . Hahaha . Family is now busy watching tamil movie and I am the only one blogging since I am missing my babylove . Sob sob . Aliff ; I miss you like fcuk .
|