♥jyrachy annysa mochrie,
Sunday, July 18, 2010 1:57 AM
guilt is the biggest pain as ever.


hello beloved blog , its been long since i update this dumb thing . baby been asking me , have i update the blog . ok , for you my baby , i will . HAHA .
today had a fight with baby . we went to T1 , TM , CS for jalan jalan . I feel like a jerk in front of baby , crying , arguing in front of many people . Pulling and pushing him away . Macam setan sia perangai aku . Baby , LOVE YOU . HAPPY 17TH MONTHSARY sayangku . Thanks for the Kappa Polo Tee , Kappa socks , KFC , cigarettes and whatever things you bought for me . Although we had a hard night , we managed to talk things out . I had no feelings of gulit in loving you or being your girlfriend . You know , actually , I am kinda sad that I fought with you . I had been pampered by you always . Perangai nbcb sia ANNISA . Better stop it you cb !
i wanna save money from now on , as my family had agreed to the situation they had already approved my relationship with Aliff . And they say , save money from now on as I am 19 not 9 years old to be spoonfeeding . I have been working like dog this week . And yestd , I work from 5AM til 9AM . Hahaha!
BABY. DARKMAGIC nak? HEHEHEHEEEEE. I am happy that we celebrate out 17th monthsary together as ever. LOVE YOU. Muacks.



autobiography,

Photobucket


The owner to this blogger is Annisa.
Blissfully attached to Abdullah Aliff.
We are one of a kind couples living in the LionCity, been together happy although there's some tiffs between us. But no such words like breaking up between us anymore. Geddit?




With Loves,

Never fail to love someone, never to hurt someone whom
you already hurt.
The ones you hurt keeps revenge,
hurts you back, unwillingly.
- Annysa S. Mochrie -


mini player,

still loving you ~ the scorpions .