♥jyrachy annysa mochrie,
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 1:51 AM
Fatigue-ness.


Baby,
It's so bored & tired without you.
Here's the list of what I miss you.
1- miss your messages.
2- miss your sexy voice.
3- miss your anger.
4- miss you pulling me infront of the crowd.
5- miss your tears.
6- miss your lectures.
7- miss you laughing at me.
8- miss you talking funny about me.
9- miss your face.
10- miss you fetching back from work.
11- miss you scratching my back.
12- miss your nerdy-ness.
13- miss you sleeping at my house.
14- miss you skating with my brother.
15- miss you playing guitar.
16- miss your shoulder for me to cry on.

Argh. I miss so much things about you & and anyways . Mak started to talk to me. Awww. Sweet kan? I brought her Personal Pan Trio Cheese & Big Bites whatever food I made for Fir and myself . Managed to get Pepsi Lite bfo heading home. Shitxz. I suck at typing at this laptop.
At work, I was really damn fedup with certain people. Washer didnt came and in the end, Kak Sue and me were left. Kak Sue did the wash and I had to close Pasta, Aux, Cut & Make table. Run CTP some more. Tired, but we finished our work at 1235hours. Then smoke & tahan cab. HEHE. okaylah. sleepy lah. love you babey. muacks.



autobiography,

Photobucket


The owner to this blogger is Annisa.
Blissfully attached to Abdullah Aliff.
We are one of a kind couples living in the LionCity, been together happy although there's some tiffs between us. But no such words like breaking up between us anymore. Geddit?




With Loves,

Never fail to love someone, never to hurt someone whom
you already hurt.
The ones you hurt keeps revenge,
hurts you back, unwillingly.
- Annysa S. Mochrie -


mini player,

still loving you ~ the scorpions .