♥jyrachy annysa mochrie,
Tuesday, August 24, 2010 9:19 PM
Thk U for reminding bestfr.


  • Yestd, this girl wants to play fire with me.
  • She said " Eh, Annisa you OT right? "
  • I said " Yah . why? "
  • She replied " Then why you stand there ? Do free labor ah? "
  • I told her back " Eh , you start workat 6pm , dont talk cb things with me. I started work from 11am , you know what I did or not ? You dont pretend to be sick ah . You rub your eyes till get red and say got sore eyes . "
  • She kept quiet and walk off , she throw her tantrum at me .
  • So what , she think she so big .
  • Aku tak dapat puasa dua hari . Wasted .
  • Tau macam gini , aku lah syaitan nya .
  • I got no off day for this week as not enough staffs .
  • Bodoh nya tempat .
  • Tapi alhamdullilah , gaji pun serba boleh .
  • Aku harap gaji next month , dapat lebih .
  • Hey Zyra , sorry ah aku tak dapat ikot korang gi berbuka sama-sama.
  • Aku kerja rabak ah .
  • Hahaha :)
  • Hmmm . So , I opened my a/c of FB .
  • There was this message . Like :
    nisa, kau amc?? dh lame tk jumper korang kt pizza hut... aku rindu korang.. :):):) hope to meet ya all soon.. satu hari lepak pe?? kau plan ah.. :)
  • Apa hal sia?
  • Apa dia nak?




autobiography,

Photobucket


The owner to this blogger is Annisa.
Blissfully attached to Abdullah Aliff.
We are one of a kind couples living in the LionCity, been together happy although there's some tiffs between us. But no such words like breaking up between us anymore. Geddit?




With Loves,

Never fail to love someone, never to hurt someone whom
you already hurt.
The ones you hurt keeps revenge,
hurts you back, unwillingly.
- Annysa S. Mochrie -


mini player,

still loving you ~ the scorpions .