♥jyrachy annysa mochrie,
Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:07 PM
Beautiful .


The song inside a tune ~

Dear readers ,
I have not been busy blogging as I am currently working like a fulltime . Haha .
Omigosh . I thought it's already 9pm , but it's only 2005 hours on this laptop clock .
Hehe -.-"
Oh ya , I'm just sharing w you that , I am happy that I have promoted to STAR .
Alhamdulillah Syukur kepada Allah .
:)
Fuck bored .
Always " cibai cibai " .
Hehehe :)
Okay , so I am going to HQ this Tuesday . I hope it's not making me any tired-ness this week .
With only one day off .
Fuck ,
I got Basic Food Hygiene Course this Tuesday as Albert put me there .
Hahahaha .
I was requesting for it long time ago ,
I love going to these courses ,
because I am so lazy to do MAKE .
Geeesssh . I forgot to watch GNT Hotel Man ,
Favs yaw !
5 THUMBS UP .
Will be watching ok .

Sweets & cookies crumble ;
Annisa & Alyif



autobiography,

Photobucket


The owner to this blogger is Annisa.
Blissfully attached to Abdullah Aliff.
We are one of a kind couples living in the LionCity, been together happy although there's some tiffs between us. But no such words like breaking up between us anymore. Geddit?




With Loves,

Never fail to love someone, never to hurt someone whom
you already hurt.
The ones you hurt keeps revenge,
hurts you back, unwillingly.
- Annysa S. Mochrie -


mini player,

still loving you ~ the scorpions .